It is not just about purchasing a new battery, getting your car repaired, getting your brakes changed, or an oil change here. It is about a lifetime relationship. Sure we do all the mechanic work here locally in Richardson and don't mind getting our hands dirty for your car repair needs. We are a family owned business with strong values. Some of the many services we offer include oil changes, brake inspections, coolant flushes, AC repair, brake repair, engine repair, tune ups, and manufacturers schedule maintenance, and much more. For more information about the services that we offer here at Resh's Bass Auto Repair in Richardson, you can read more here MORE
People are saying great things about us!
Check us out on our Facebook Page and "Join Us!"
The way you drive can affect your cars fuel efficiency more than any other single factor. At Resh's Bass Auto Repair
we would like to help you achieve better gas mileage by adopting any or all of these tips:
- Avoid heavy acceleration whenever possible. It takes about 20% more fuel to get your car moving from a complete stop.
- Try to maintain a steady speed in town. Some traffic lights are synchronized so that traffic driving at or near the speed limit can make it thru several lights without stopping.
- Buy an automated pass for toll roads to avoid stops.
- Listen to your cars check engine light. If it stays on, the problem could reduce gas mileage by 40%. Why put it off? Here at Resh's Bass Auto Repair in Richardson we can read your cars codes and give you a free estimate for repair.
- Keep your tires properly inflated. Fuel efficiency is reduced by 1% for every 3 psi that tires are under inflated. We inflate your tires to manufacturer's specifications at every oil change.
- Schedule periodic tune ups. Ask us how our inductions service along with a tune up can improve your mileage.
- Change your oil at the recommended mileage, degraded oil can cause degraded fuel economy. Ask us how synthetic oil can improve mileage.
- Have your air conditioner checked professionally. Too much or too little refrigerant can decrease your air conditioners efficiency.
- One last thing. In the summer months be sure to keep a close eye on your temperature gauge. Overheating is a common problem and can cause costly repairs if not taken care of quickly.
Your vehicle is usually your second biggest investment and it takes care of you. Pay attention to what your vehicle is telling you and it can save you time, money, and worry.
Remember you can affect your cars mileage and performance more than anyone, but if your vehicle is in need of repair or maintenance, we are here to help make your vehicle run more efficiently saving you money.